Sunday, December 28, 2008

Small Red Bump On Belly

CHESTNUT CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
I am sorry not to update as I would, but I have a lot of work, and I can not, they pass these days I'll be more free kisses to all my friends bloggers.
I put the chestnut cake I made for Christmas Eve, has a texture as punding, but is very rich (so he said the family).
INGREDIENTS: (for 8 people)
250 gr peeled chestnuts
4 eggs 2 egg yolks
5 cookies without gluten, maria
type 1 small can of condensed milk (370 gr)
200 ml milk 1 tablespoon butter
TO DECORATE:
200 ml whipping cream 200 g chocolate
coverage
PREPARATION:
Blanch the chestnuts in water 1 minute boiling and remove the skin.
Enter
chestnuts in a blender, add crushed crackers and a few seconds. Add the eggs, yolks, milk and condensed milk and blend again until a homogeneous mass.
Pour mixture into a greased baking pan with some butter and bake in a water bath in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 1 hour or less.
Remove from oven and let cool before removing from pan.
Boil the cream in a saucepan, add the chopped couverture chocolate, and stir until creamy smooth. Let temper a few minutes.
Place the cake on a rack under a fountain and pour cream over chocolate. If the layer is very thin, cool the cake in the fridge and re-made more chocolate.
Cool and decorate as desired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment