Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cruising Gays Maryland

Changes. Night night


Good morning! All right, I have not updated on Friday. Week has been frustrating, with hard work and a final exam. Sometimes there can be 100%.

In any case, I want to talk, I decided to change the dynamics blog, I will try to continue with the plan for two updates a week, but will not be only "outfit "but will incorporate news that I find interesting fashion and we can all put together and give our opinion, that's what the comments.

As far as possible will make selections of what I think are "must- " and I'll incorporate as they arrive to our stores, as well as some ideas of gifts , as I did on occasion; streetstyle, Purchases and inspiring images.

I hope that way we can understand better the world of fashion, that after all, that's why I created the blog, to know this world, learning from the blog, not teaching.

I have also decided to delete the translation into English , since most of our computers and have the possibility of machine translation and assure it will be much better than mine.





This time I, pleated skirt bicolor (LDN) and handbag with gold stud (ESP) PRIMARK , Classical dancers bicolor CHANEL, and the jersey is a dancer, store ANGEL CORELLA in Madrid, is my brother ( enviamecartas ).

As to accessories, ring BIMBA & LOLA and bracelets you already know: PANDORA TOUS and always with me. The clock is CASIO gold.


Very good weekend and I hope that you agree with this change in the blog, I think will be an improvement as well be changes.

N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment