Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Redken Color Converted To Wella

XIMENEZ

Hi! Now that I have a little while I'll put a recipe for beef stew is great, the original recipe was with Porto, but as I had, I put Pedro Ximenez, I loved this plate and that I am not very much meat ...

INGREDIENTS: 1 Kg


stewing beef 1 large leek 1 onion


2 green peppers 2 large carrots 3 cloves garlic

150 ml of Pedro Ximenez
oil and salt broth


PREPARATION:

Chop vegetables and sauté, add meat, salt and pepper and let simmer lightly browned. Pour

Pedro Ximenez and let the alcohol evaporate, cover meat with broth and cook slowly 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces of meat.

Remove meat, strain the sauce through the blender, and add the meat again.

flanecitos I accompanied him on basmati rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment