Friday, February 25, 2011

Jobs 14 Year Olds Brampton

Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week I

As promised.
A promise is a promise.


Many bloggers have already done your reviews, and it would probably result in what you have read. of Cibelespacio highlight the amount of glamor and style street concentrated there, as well as the exhibition of the creations of young designers (showroom), which were really good.
Many of you bloggers Have Already Written your reviews, so it'd Be if I retell redounding Something You Have Already read. About Cibelespacio 'd stand out the Amount of glamor and street style Perceive You Could there, as the new designers showrooms at Which Were really amazing.
With Javier de send me letters and Carmen Lomana

As designers, on Monday, 21 submitted their proposals: Andrés Sarda, TCN , Adolfo Domínguez , Sita Murt , Miguel Palacio and Alma Aguilar . I leave VOGUE links with the parades, which are sure the photos are far better than mine.
As for designers, Monday 21 Proposals submitted Their Andres Sarda, TCN, Adolfo Dominguez, Sita Murt, Miguel Palacio and Alma Aguilar. I let you the links of the runways right here courtesy of Vogue.








As for the outfit, I selected a short skirt leatherette Adolfo Dominguez, Chanel ballerina bicolor, Bimba Bosé of shirt Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and Zara. On this occasion I preferred to opt for a comfortable look to enjoy the Cibelespacio.

As for outfit, I Chose a leatherette short skirt by Adolfo Dominguez, two-tone ballet flats by Chanel, Bimba Bosé T-shirt by Marc by Marc Jacobs and Clutch by Zara. This time I PREFERRED picking a comfortable look to enjoy Cibelespacio.






I had to split in two post the summary because 've always thought that a picture is worth a thousand words , so that the input is not very long with the photos, you will have to wait until Tuesday to see the second part, which also add a video.
Had I've had to split in two posts the review Because I've Always Thought That a picture is worth a Thousand Words, So You Have to wait till next Tuesday to see the second part in Which I'll attach a video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment