Friday, February 18, 2011

Testicles Itching After Ejaculation

Yellow

The consequences of my vacation in the Rias Baixas.
The Consequences of my breaktime in Rías Baixas.


Outfit
comfortable and totally casual. Perfect for the rains that we are giving away in Galicia. Besides, I prefer standardized and enjoy my few days here.
A totally casual and comfortable outfit. It's perfect for the rains we're HAVING in Galicia. However, I prefer to suit up and enjoy the rains for Few Days I have.

Tomorrow I return to the Capital. I expect a week of events came as great this time of rest. In March and April there will be some surprises, so I'll keep you posted.
Tomorrow I'm back in Madrid. A week full of events is waiting for me. During March and April, there're going to be some surprises, so I'll keep you updated! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment