Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Does The Egypt Wolf Look

LBD


This time, I have chosen a mythical little black dress with a dancer, but I wanted to break the restraint with a leather jacket, because as you know, I'm not used to dress too formal, as virtually every day in my routine I have to go to Madrid suit and heels.
This time, I've Chosen The Mythical little black dress with ballerinas, But I Want to Break That sobriety with a leather jacket Usually Because I do not wear formal clothes, Since I wear suit and heels Every day, Practically, in Madrid.

Step by step has been Sunday and Monday MFW Cibeles, so that the next post on Friday, I will show you all what I saw and I will tell you everything that happened around me.
By my own has-been at Cibeles MFW this sunday and monday, so in the next post on friday, I'll show you Everything What I Saw There.









A hug and I hope in the next post, dear.
I'll wait you in the next post, lovers. Bisou, bisou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment