Monday, April 11, 2011

Best Cable Companies In Nyc

Interview

Spring alters blood.



Spring, at last, or so it seems. As I passed in the previous post in this I have been encouraged to somewhat cooler temperatures due to the weather in Madrid is giving us.
It's spring (or It Seems). In this post I'm wearing cool clothes cause the good weather in Madrid.

talked about "halftime" because temperatures are too hot not to come off mean but they are not needed boots, boots, jackets or sweaters. So this is my little tribute to spring.
In the previous post I Was talking about "period Between Seasons" Because it isn't too hot and They Are not Necessary coats or boots.

As for the outfit, I jeggins of BERSHKA , as you know is the combination of jeans and leggings, comfy in case anyone does not know-shirt PRIMARK , was one of my shopping in London, among many others; STRADIVARIUS wedges, and the glasses are RAY-BAN Aviator model.
jeggins'm wearing (jeans + leggings) by BERSHKA , the shirt is from PRIMARK (Oxford St, London); wedges by STRADIVARIUS Are and sunglasses Ray-Ban aviator .




As regards the supplements: the bag is BIMBA & LOLA , the watch is a Casio gilded reindeer ring is Bimba & Lola and the other a gift from my mom, I hope, the black and gold bracelet is also BIMBA & LOLA.
Accesories: the bag is from BIMBA & LOLA , gold watch is by CASIO ; moose ring is from BIMBA & LOLA and the Other One is my mum's gift (I hope); black and gold bracelet is by BIMBA & LOLA too.



And that's it for today, hearts. I say goodbye not without first thanking my dear Katie for the pictures, I do not know what I would do without her. So FRIDAY.
It's all for today, sweethearts. I want to say thanks to Katie for all the pictures. See you on FRIDAY .

0 comments:

Post a Comment