Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How Much For Decking 12x12

Horse & Hound Spring

I show you my city.
This is my city.


Many people ask me what part of Galicia was coming, I'm from Pontevedra, while living in Madrid. Easter So I dedicate myself entirely to my second life.
Someone Asked me where i am, well, I'm from Pontevedra although I'm living in Madrid. So, Easter I prefer be in my second home.

is impossible to disconnect from all the "buzz" that is a limit, however, attempt to combine the study with proof of graduation gowns, family meals and pampering home. Always a pleasure, to return to home sweet home.
i have lot of work because i will finish my career next month, However, I'm trying study, try graduation dresses, family lunches ... I really love my home, sweet home.


Until today, the weather was wonderful, so I chose black jeans ZARA, the shirt is another acquisition in London's Camden MARKET , The goggles are MANGO, DAYADAY collar , the bag is LONGCHAMP Le Pliage M model in black and TOPSHOP clogs.
Weather was amazing so I chose black jeans from ZARA , blouse is from Camden MARKET in London, sunglasses from MANGO Are , the necklace is from DAYADAY , the bag is LONGCHAMP Le Pliage Are M and the clogs from TOPSHOP .



As for accessories, bracelets are PANDORA, TOUS and BIMBA & LOLA , ring DOLCE & GABBANA , and watch a gift from my parents, who will teach the special feature.
Are My PANDORA bracelets , TOUS and Bimba & Lola, my ring is DOLCE & GABBANA and the watch is a gift from my parents.



Many thanks to all who have read the interview, I was so excited about it as you read. Again, I say goodbye until Friday. I hope you have a happy Easter, cuties.
Thanks for read my interview, I wait for you next friday. Have a nice Easter lovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment