Sunday, April 3, 2011

Griha Pravesh Samples




First, I'm sorry, I have been abandoned this week ... but these days in London have been too intense to allow time for an upgrade. However, I want you to know that although I have not been updated yet and you blog.
First one, I'm so sorry, I Could not upload to post this week ... These Days in London But Were too intense and I Did not Have too much time for a new post, But I Was reading your coments and the blog.


In the next post you will see different outfit, all in London and I hope to have the same acceptance that all of the above, so you I am very grateful.
In the next posts you see Will Be Able Different outfits, all of them to be in London and I hope you like them.

I've been very lucky with the weather so did not need much warm clothing. My first day in London took velvet dress MANGO blue bag, and know of BIMBA & LOLA , leather jacket ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ and waterproof boots are HUNTER.
I was very lucky with the weather so Were not necesary coats. My first day in London I Was wearing a blue velvet dress by MANGO , bag from BIMBA & LOLA , leather jacket by ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ water and the navy boots Are HUNTER.







will answer your questions in a comment on my own input and I will gradually responding to your posts, I promise. That's it for today, I hope the next Tuesday with a new update.
I will answer your questions in a comment on my own post and in the next days I ' ll answer on your blogs, I promise it. This is all for today so I'm waiting for you on tuesday .

A big kiss lovers. Xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment