Friday, April 8, 2011

Tamil Poem For Marriage From Brother

London in London


This temporal instability is very complex to know what to wear. Open the closet and think that everything is too winter, go out in shirt and get cold, put on his jacket and wanting to die of heat ... We usually call "intermission" and is truly overwhelming indecision that we produce.
It's Too Difficult to Know What We Can Wear With These Changes of weather. I hate this sensation because i feel very undecided when I'm opening my closet.

is why, so that the next entry publish an outfit with what, in my opinion, is the best option for those days. For now, I show my last day in London.
So, I decide That in the next post I'll upload an outfit with what, from my point of view, it's the best option for These Days. Meanwhile, I'm Showing you my last day in London.



Repeated HUNTER wellies , but no rain, and the black bag BIMBA & LOLA. Denim shorts are PULL & BEAR and shirt and belt ZARA. The half-sleeve blue jacket is from H & M .
'm repeating the by HUNTER boots and black bag by BIMBA & LOLA . Shorts Are from PULL & BEAR and shirt and belt from ZARA Are . The blue jacket is from H & M .

Pictured below these lines I am in the chocolate of which I spoke in the previous post: ARTISAN DU CHOCOLAT, a marvel.
In the next picture I'm in ARTISAN DU CHOCOLAT, it's the chocolaterie That I Told you the previous post.





And with that I say goodbye until next week. Very good weekend everyone and enjoy the nice weather.
Have a nice weekend, guys and enjoy good weather!

N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment