Friday, April 22, 2011

Für Was Ist Asus P/n 08g 160001220?




In Galicia we're not having luck with the weather, much less. That does not stop ... activities, not all have to be linked with the sun, so today I bring a separate entry to which I have used you.
We're Not Having a great weather at all in Galice, But That Does not let us do Our Activities ... Not all of them to Have to Be connected with the sun, so today I bring you A Different post.



The look is not much less chic, so do not go into too much detail because obviously, I dispensed with accessories merely for convenience.
Not Less The look is chic, so I will not enter in too much details Just Because, Obviously, I did decide to go Without accessories.

The black boots are HUNTER, gray cigarette pants is ZARA, the jersey is MARC BY MARC JACOBS , the jersey is vintage, made by my mother and ZARA bag is .
Black boots by Hunter , skinny gray pants by ZARA , T-Shirt by MARC BY MARC JACOBS , vintage jumper made by my mum and handbag by ZARA .






Thank you all for your comments in previous entries, you see almost every attempt to answer and so will continue. Greetings from Galicia.
Thanks for all your comments in the previous post, I'm trying to reply your comments. Best regards from Galice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment