Sunday, March 27, 2011

Buy Ninja Gear Online



In Argentina Thursday and Friday were holidays, and two days for me were very nice and productive.

Thursday We worked all day in a child coats. In my work group by choosing squares were already combining them to build tissues and blankets and then sew. But in another room devoted to wrapping blankets that he was ready. We ended the day with the satisfaction of having 181 blankets ready to depart for Formosa. And that means 181 children who go to bed warm:)

Here we are, tired but happy, with bags of blankets and packed in the background.



On Friday I had a second part of the woven Bijuoterie Seminar. And here is the result of another day of coffee, chat and tissue.



I was so hooked when I got home, I looked for some rings of wood that had once bought and added one more to the production.



They were the prettiest (at least so it seems to me).







Thanks Majo, is good to learn new things, create and feel so comfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment