Friday, March 4, 2011

Shampoo For Sensitive And Oily Scalp

Madrid.


This time I bring you the look that I used to stroll in Madrid, however, in very good company. Something simple and warm, as temperatures have not matched at all these last days.
This time I've Chosen an outfit for talking a walk in Madrid, I Have to Say That I had a very good company. Something simple and with coat, Because weather isn't good here, in Madrid, last days ... it's so cold.

In previous entries you asked me to put in which stores are my clothes, this time, there is nothing special, but here I leave: RAY-BAN sunglasses wayfarer ; leopard coat PULL & BEAR, MASSIMO DUTTI blouse, leggings leatherette BERSHKA ; foulard MASSIMO DUTTI .
In Another post you Asked me about my clothes, you can see here: sunglasses: RAY-BAN wayfarer , leopard print coat: PULL & BEAR ; blouse: DUTTI MASSIMO; leather leggings: BERSHKA ; foulard: ; MASSIMO DUTTI .

Anyway, I declare that I have Trendtation , where I will upload all my outfits on the day of the entry, you can follow me by clicking here .
By the way, I've got Trendtation !, I'll upload all my outfits There The Same Day That the post on blogger, You Can follow me, here .






The bag I bought on my trip to Paris last November at a store near Opera. I love it for its functionality and ease of combining it with almost anything.
The bag I Bought it in my trip to Paris last november, in a store close to Opera. I love it Because it's good and easy to combine with everything.


After a cold day, nothing better than a snack at Starbucks.
And after a hard day of cold, Nothing Better That a Starbucks break.




Once again and as usual in this corner, I hope next Tuesday , lovers.
One more time, like always, I'll see you next tuesday , lovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment