Friday, March 18, 2011

What Kind Of Pill Is L498

Vintage Shopping


same flight today Belgium, so that the next entry the devote to the outfit that I chose here, to be quite simple and convenient response to hustle involving express such trips.
'm flying to Belgium today, so next posts I'll show you That I chose the outfits for there, They Will Be simple and comfortable Because I'll walk a lot.

wanted to give the by Paloma G for adding three models in its entry " Inspiration" in which I have included along with other bloggers the likes of TheBlondeSalad or LovelyPepa, among others. So I leave the link for those who want to see it.
Thanks to Paloma G ( Très mode) for added me in her post " Inspiration."




Afternoon walking and "shopping" with my friends, so I chose something comfortable and a little destroyer for the occasion, as you can see in the media by my own. Wear boots with studs ZARA, short cowboy PULL & BEAR and jersey of ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ . The bag is also tacks ZARA.
'm wearing: tights by my own. Boots from ZARA , denim shorts by PULL & BEAR, jumper by ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ . My bag is from ZARA too.



As for supplements, the bracelet is great Uterqüe and small bracelet is JUICY COUTURE. The rings are BIMBA & LOLA.
My accessories are: big bracelet is from Uterqüe and the small one is JUICY COUTURE. Rings Are from Bimba & Lola .


I hope to return, next Tuesday . That you spend good weekend, hearts.
I'll wait for you next week, on Tuesday . Have a nice weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment