Monday, March 28, 2011

: How To Calculate Annealing Temperatures

Purchases. Last day in Brussels

This time I wanted to show something more personal, my latest acquisitions. Not long ago I said I had good news and I think it was time to show.
This time I want show you Something more personal, my new adquisitions. I Told You That I had a good new and I think it's That the time to show you the result.




First, my key of TIFFANY & CO. . is the small size in silver. Tiffany is the classic with the heart, as well as medium chain of small accounts.
First one, my key by TIFFANY & CO ., Is the small one in sterling silver. It's the classic with the heart, I Bought the small beaded too chain in sterling silver.


Rings you already know from previous entries and I took my trip to Belgium. The largest silver is P ULL & BEAR and MANGO second .
Rings Because I Know That You Show Theme in the previous posts. The big one is from PULL & BEAR and the second one is from MANGO.


I'm so sorry
wrinkles from clothes, but they are straight out of the bags. This boat neck blouse in fuchsia is ZARA and dress the same color that is just behind and I know her because I took him in Bruges, ZARA .
I'm so sorry about my clothes' wrinkles. This fuchsia blouse is from ZARA , and the fuchsia dress, as you know, is from ZARA too.


honeysuckle The shirt color, but not appreciated too, is STRADIVARIUS and white dress with black stripes on the sleeves is ZARA.
Shirt STRADIVARIUS is from the white and black dress with sleeves is from ZARA .


Seizing the trend in transparent bags and candy revolution Furla bags this season, I bought this for BIMBA & LOLA, which is the last season, and I could acquire, by luck, Bimba & Lola outlet.
bags Transparents Are the "must" this season ... so I Bought this one in BIMBA & LOLA outlet.


The jewel in the crown, so the last thing you see is not always the least important. My new Speedy LOUIS VUITTON , size 35. I had the opportunity to record my initials in one of the handles, so I'm really in love with him.
My favorite purchase is my new Speedy 35 bag by LOUIS VUITTON . I Have Had the Opportunity to put my name in one of the totes, so I'm really in love with it.




know it's been an inlet with very little content, but I have too much time and tomorrow I'm flying again , bound LONDON. As the tests this afternoon and the case I have too much fun.
It Was a really poor post, I know, But I have no time and tomorrow I'll fly to LONDON .

Thank you for being there again. Try to update on Friday, as usual, from London: If you can not, I promise that on Saturday there will be a new entry in this our STEP BY STEP.
Thank you so much, Once Again. I'll try to update a new post next friday, like always, from London, if it isn't possible, I Promise You That It Will Be on saturday.

A kiss, hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment