Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vote Of Thanks After Wedding

Debod


low temperatures still continues and we can not give free rein to our acquisitions of spring. For this outfit decided to dispense with coat and dip of the layers, which despite being more uncomfortable it is less bulky.
It's cold in Madrid and we can not show Our Spring adquisitions, so in this outfit I wear Several coats and Not an only big coat.


Wear pants and ZARA blazer, shirt and bag BIMBA & LOLA, slippers de CONVERSE modelo all star y gafas RAY-BAN modelo aviator. La bufanda y el sombrero son regalos de mi madre.
I'm wearing: trousers and blazer: ZARA ; shirt and bag: BIMBA&LOLA ; on my feet: CONVERSE all star and sunglasses: RAY-BAN aviator. The scarf and hat are my mum's gifts.




Siempre I forget to tell you about the supplements and why they are essential in almost all my looks. In this case, bracelet and ring big DOLCE & GABBANA and bracelet small BIMBA & LOLA.
I always forget you talk about my accessories. This time, the big bracelet and ring Are DOLCE & GABBANA and the small one is BIMBA & LOLA .

The bag is old, from the Autumn Winter 2009 / Bimba & Lola 2010. The poor are crushed, but I refuse to remove the cabinet because it is one of my favorites.
The Bimba & Lola bag is old (Fall winter 2009/2010). It's torn apart, But I do not want remove it of my closet Because It's one of my best.




Many thanks for your visits and comments. This week has been horrible and I was a mess, but I promise to answer all the comments and visit your blogs. Meanwhile, I hope the Friday.
Thanks for your visits and comments. This week has-been awfull and I Was a disaster, But I promiss to answer all the comments and to visit your blogs. Meanwhile, I'll wait you next friday .

0 comments:

Post a Comment