Friday, March 11, 2011

DyŻury Aptekkrzeszowice

Fluorine


seems that spring is approaching, so I animated a look with lots of color. I keep the windows and walk about to see the fusion of bright colors that encourage provoke in our outfits, this is an example of this.
Spring is coming, so I bring you a full color look. I Was Taking a walk for showcases and I Could see the fusion of colors and fluor That is amazing so I Decided to make an outfit with Them.

The shirt is MASSIMO DUTTI ; pants electric blue ZARA , the leather jacket ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ , the hat hairy, my boyfriend is H & , M .
Shirt is MASSIMO DUTTI , electric blue trousers: ZARA ; leather jacket from ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ , my boyfriend's furry hat is from H & , M .







The bag is SEE BY CHLOE . Black bracelet and DAYADAY rings BIMBA & LOLA WHITE and .
Bag is SEE BY CHLOE . Black bracelet from DAYADAY Are and rings from BIMBA & LOLA WHITE and .

shoes I bought at a shoe store in 5th Avenue in New York and I love them, despite their 15 cm, for your convenience .
I Bought the shoes in a 5th Avenue store in NYC and I love them, Because They've got 15 cm although, they're very comfortable.




more visits I'm still waiting for yours in Trendtation and try to improve the entrances to three a week, but not promising anything. For now, I hope next Tuesday . Happy weekend.
I'm waiting for you in Trendtation and I'll try to make three posts in a week, But I do promise it. Anyway, I'll see you next tuesday . Have a nice weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment