Thursday, March 24, 2011

Safeway Recycling Bin




In the previous post you told that many guys were in love with Bruges, well, me too. It is certainly a beautiful place and I encourage you to visit all those who have not yet done.
In the previous post you told me That you're Being in love with Brugge, and me too. It's a beautiful place and you Should Go, it's cool.

small houses and a special charm, packed with great restaurants and chocolatiers and full of romance for its canals, winding streets.
Small houses and with a special charm, it has lot of restaurants and chocolaterie gorgeous and full of romantic canals and twisted streets.



To walk the streets of Bruges I chose a fuchsia dress, which I love, of ZARA. ZARA basic jacket , MANGO glasses (as in the previous post), and shelter, you already know is LANVIN for H & M . The beautiful white cap is my dear friend Esther.
'm wearing: my lovely pink dress by ZARA . Basic jacket from ZARA , sunglasses from MANGO (like in the previous post), and coat, like you know, is by LANVIN for H & M . The beautiful hat is from my dear friend Esther.




During my days in Belgium is repeated bag and nail polish. As I said and I showed in the previous post, the bag is LONGCHAMP Le Pliage, and nail polish is the Nouvelle Vague CHANEL. The ring is MANGO and the small piece is CHANEL.
Düring my days in Belgium I Repeat the bag and nail polish. Like I Told you and Eichmann in the previous post, bag is LONGCHAMP Le Pliage and nail polish is Nouvelle Vague by CHANEL . My ring is from MANGO and the small necklace is by CHANEL .





As you see I advance this entry as promised, to do three this week. Therefore, the Saturday will a new post so I hope .
Like you can see, I advanced this post, as I promise. Next one Will Be on saturday so I'm waiting for you, guys.

A big kiss and thanks for being on the other side of the screen.
A big kiss and thanks for holding in the Other Side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment