Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pooping A Lot Pregnant

Bruges Brussels


I'm back, guys. Back in love with the capital of Europe and can not wait to go back to beautiful Chocolate City. There is a place that shines with huge shopping streets or a street style cool luxury, but dazzled by its monuments, the friendly people and of course, the smell of chocolate.
I'm back in love with Europe's capital and I really want to come back to the city's beautiful chocolate. There Are not too much cool street style shops or pero it's amazing Because There Are gorgeous monuments, kind people and of course, it smells like chocolate.

As I have said, has been an express trip but with much content and countless anecdotes and photos, so I'll try to summarize three post focusing solely on the outfit as I have been doing for some time.
It Was But an express trip with lots of Experience and anecdotes to tell, so I'll try to summarize it in three post with my personal outfit.



You see premium comfort throughout the trip. The parka is this season ZARA, the shirt is a basic of ZARA , like black leggings. On the feet I CONVERSE model all star beige and maroon scarf WHITE .
Like you can see my look is very comfortable. Parka is from ZARA , is a basic white shirt from ZARA like my leggings. On my feet I'm wearing beige CONVERSE all star and garnet from WHITE foulard.



As for supplements: the big ring is PULL & BEAR and small is a petty theft to my mother . The well-known and beetle ring of BIMBA & LOLA and 1DE50 necklace. bag LONGCHAMP Le Pliage model and my poor and broken CONVERSE.
Accesories: big ring is from PULL & BEAR and small one is from my mother. Beetle ring is by BIMBA & LOLA and necklace 1DE50 . My bag is LONGCHAMP Le Pliage and my poor and destroy CONVERSE.







Thank you for the congratulations and all the comments in my absence, today I promise to catch up with everything. Gift so I leave the mythical Godiva chocolate strawberries, incredible.
Thanks for congratulations and comments When I missed, I'm working today on the blog. I want to Give you the incredible strawberries with Godiva chocolate for all of you.

Bisou bisou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment