Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stores Thaat Sell String Licorice




Already complete with photos of Belgium today I bring you the latest in the looks that I chose there. All photos are The Grand Place, Brussels, by the way is amazing, as you can see. The last day we were really lucky in terms of time, so sometimes we had plenty of his coat.
Belgium Finishing with the pictures I bring you the last look That I Was wearing. All the pictures are in Grand Place (Brussels), awesome, by the way. Our last day we HAD to weather very well so I have not got this coat in pictures.



I forgot to put in the previous post and some asked me, the boots are MARYPAZ , imitation leather skirt already know of Cibeles Fashion Week is ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ, jersey, Esther loan, ZARA is and bag LONGCHAMP Le Pliage model.
I forgot the boots in the previous post, They Are from MARYPAZ , leather skirt is from ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ, Esther's ZARA jumper is from and bag LONGCHAMP Le Pliage.



With respect to accessories, there is little to highlight, the glasses are RAY-BAN Clubmaster model, patterned stockings are PRIMARK and bracelets are JUICY COUTURE , TOUS and PANDORA, the latter two are never separated from me.
There Are not too much for highlight, but ... Are sunglasses RAY-BAN Clubmaster , tights from PRIMARK Are and brazalets Are JUICY COUTURE , TOUS and PANDORA.



And finally, and as a reward I leave a photo of a typical Belgian waffle with strawberries, chocolate and banana, although there are thousands of types to choose from.
i have this gift for you: a picture with the typical belgium waffle with strawberries, chocolate and banana, although There Are Thousand for chose.


nice weekend, lovers.
Have a nice weekend, lovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment