Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Play Pokemon Sapphire Online -gbemul




A week with an important temporal instability. Personally I find it very complicated to know what to wear on certain days like these. This weekend I received a very pleasant surprise that allowed a "breath " horrible week before exams waiting for me, so sorry if I leave a little blogosphere, however, also will update next Friday as usual .
Once again with an important weather Instability. Personally, I find it Difficult to Know What to wear Some days like these. This weekend I've Received a pleasant surprise Which allowed me to take a previous "breath" before this horrible week full of tests, so I'm sorry if I leave the blogosphere for a while, However, I'm Updating next Friday as usual.

For this post I Uterqüe shoes, stockings PRIMARK skirt, PULL & BEAR , PURIFICATION blouse GARCIA, sunglasses, RAY-BAN Clubmaster model, bib and Coat ZARA PULL & BEAR .
I'm wearing shoes by Uterqüe , tights by PRIMARK , skirt by PULL & BEAR, blouse by PURIFICATION GARCIA, Clubmaster sunglasses by Ray-Ban , bib by ZARA and coat PULL & BEAR by .





As for supplements The bag is BIMBA & LOLA , like black and gold bracelet. The clock is the arch-known CASIO gold. This time I dispensed with the rings.

In Regard to accessories: bag by BIMBA & LOLA , as the black and golden bracelet. The golden watch is by CASIO . I Decided to dispense with rings this time.




That's it for today, as you know you can find all the outfit in ny Trendtatio I added links to blog will be updated at the same time as the same.
So this is all for today, as you know May you find all my outfits at Trendation Also and I've added links to this blog Which Are gonna be uploaded automatically option.

Bisou bisou lovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment